Home Care Services in Coffs Harbour
Whether you are looking for home care services in Coffs Harbour or surrounding areas, we can reach out to you and provide the highest quality of service in the comfort of your home.
In Coffs Harbour and elsewhere, we offer an extensive range of care solutions, including:
- Nursing care – may include ostomy care, wound dressing, intravenous therapy, administering medications, and monitoring the general health of patients
- Postoperative care – designed to meet the person’s physical and psychological needs after surgery.
- Disability care – Also called complex care, disability care offers practical help with anything from everyday tasks to complex needs.
- Domestic assistance – assistance with daily household tasks, shopping, and paying bills
- Consistent care – high-quality patient care under the supervision of engaged and competent nursing staff.
- Behaviour support – the goal is to build (in an individual) positive behaviours to replace challenging or dangerous behaviour.
- Dementia care – for all conditions defined as dementia, including Lewy Body dementia, vascular dementia, Alzheimer’s, or combined.
- Respite care – offers short-term relief for family members providing permanent care.
We can provide your loved ones with residential care, short-term care, or any home care they need. By understanding the different types of home care services available, you can work out the service plan that suits your beloved’s needs.
Home Care Packages in Coffs Harbour
Our home care packages in Coffs Harbour provide four-tiered levels of services – basic care, low care, intermediate care, and high care packages – subsidised by the Australian government under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
These packages give people choices and control over their care, so everyone can get the most suitable care plan depending on the condition they have.
Once the government approves a package for you, you can choose a bespoke care service provider you like. The government will then send a subsidy to that provider to deliver services in your home.
The four packages are defined according to the assistance the provider provides:
- Basic care – support for daily routine tasks (housework, meal preparation, gardening, etc.)
- Low care – Basic care + additional services like shopping, exercise classes, podiatry, public transport, etc.
- Intermediate care – Low care + activities like home modification, social meetings, administering medication, etc.
- High care – All of the above plus additional hours visiting the client every day, suitable for people with dementia
At our home care agency, we ensure that all these basic activities that aged people and people with disability need to do in their daily living are accomplished in perfect safety. Get in touch to discover which home care package is right for you.
NDIS providers in Coffs Harbour
NDIS providers in Coffs Harbour meet strict government quality and safety requirements, and our agency is an NDIS-registered provider. As such, we can provide information and services outlined by the NDIS.
NDIS-funded services that we provide include:
- Assistive technology – Our expert care team provides the equipment you will need to help you with everyday tasks.
- Specialist disability accommodation – housing options provided to people with severe functional impairment
- Short-term housing care solution – covers the expense for your care in a place away from your home for up to fourteen days.
- Medium-term accommodation – The NDIS also provides funding for care in another place that requires long accommodation for up to 90 days.
Usually, the accommodation is shared with other people. While you enjoy a variety of activities with other people, you will also develop new skills. You can even make friends for life with new people.
- Assistance with everyday environment and tasks – help with day-to-day chores that allows you to live as independently as possible
These are just some of the home and living options that our NDIS service can provide. For more details about these services, reach out to our friendly team of home care specialists.
Disability Care in Coffs Harbour
Our disability care services in Coffs Harbour offer practical help with everyday tasks, including bathing, cooking, meal preparation, etc. People with disability receive services provided by specially-trained carers.
However, more importantly, a care service provider must go the extra mile of planning and creating opportunities for community participation in an inclusive environment.
Our agency is dedicated to attaining that goal for everyone. That way, you can meet new people and fully participate in teaching, learning, and doing recreational activities.
For people with disability and the elderly, some of the leisure activities that you can do include:
- Playing games
Spend time away from your work and domestic tasks to rest, relax and enjoy life!
Learn More about Home Care in Coffs Harbour
You and your loved ones should live the life that you deserve. Talk with our friendly staff and learn more about these top-notch services that are changing lives for the better.
Get in touch with the team at Home Care to learn more about how we can help.