Body temperature screening has shown to be effective in identifying who is at risk of COVID- 19 and needs to be sent home. By performing on-site checks, we can minimise the risk of infection amongst employees while maintaining productivity during this difficult time.
Temperature testing is conducted by highly qualified nurses and medical personnel, including a medical questionnaire that verifies if people have been unwell in the last 48 hours and their symptoms. We supply all equipment needed, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
On-site flu vaccination
Getting COVID-19 and the flu at the same time can make people very ill – while even catching the flu itself can keep people away from work for days on end. As we head into the cold winter months, offering on-site flu vaccinations is a great way to help your staff stay well. We can organise them at your team’s convenience, according to their schedule.
Our solutions make it easy for you to care for your team’s health, maintain productivity and do your part to stop the spread.
The Australian government also recommend taking other measures at your workplace, if you cannot provide work from arrangements. These include:
- Keeping a physical distance of at least 1.5m from each other
- Encouraging all workers to wash their hands often, with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Raising awareness of COVID-19 symptoms and making sure workers stay at home if unwell (temperature checks can help with this)
- Making sure your workplace is regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Using signs around the workplace to inform workers of the measures that are necessary to stop the spread of COVID-19
For more information about how Home Caring can help your team stay safe during this time, please get in touch.