Disability Services provided by our qualified and caring professionals
Disability support is about a personalised and comprehensive approach to an individual’s needs and desires for assistance at home. Home Caring understands how to develop a tailored Home Care Plan which addresses your requirements and helps to provide specialist disability care.
The aged care & overnight respite care support services provided by Home Caring are flexible, working in conjunction with your lifestyle choices and demands.
- Day to day support from qualified carers
- We offer the palliative care services of certified carers who can offer invaluable expertise and techniques to your disability management
- Tailored and flexible choices
- Home Caring offer flexible 24 hour care services which match your requirements. We’re all about improving the quality of life for an individual so we work with you while we work for you.
- Access a funded package
- Eligible participants can use their individual funding toward their Home Caring disability support services. For information on how your funding can develop a comprehensive Home Caring Dementia Care Plan, contact one of our consultants.
Disability support can help you maintain your active lifestyle as well find ways to improve your quality of life and achieve those things you want most.
Choosing Home Caring means you can receive valuable insight into how best to manage your individual home care, enjoy the benefits which come with access to your local community for work and leisure, and rely on the continued, personalised overnight care support from our care team.