What is the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an initiative of the Australian government designed to provide the required support and care in a timely and efficient manner to those who are disabled, whether the disability is partial or pemanent. The goal of the programme is to provide them with the financial support and medical attention they require so that they can go about their everyday lives without assistance and in comfort.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides financial assistance to cover all areas of living, including education, work, health and wellbeing, independence, and involvement in the community. People who have disabilities receive support and care for their entire lives, allowing them to live their lives according to their own preferences.
Home Caring in Gosnells
Home Caring is dedicated to providing the greatest disability support services in Gosnells, and we offer NDIS services. As a licenced NDIS provider in Gosnells, it is our duty to provide you with the same kinds of services that your family does. Every one of our qualified and experienced support workers has received specialised training to ensure that they are polite and kind when interacting with NDIS participants. We provide assistance in a wide variety of NDIS-related areas, including:
- Daily living support: As part of our disability care under the NDIS, we help those eligible to participate in their everyday tasks to help them live as independently as possible. This can range from personal activities to things like cleaning, meal preparation, personal care, laundry, garden maintenance and so on.
- Social activities and community participation: Our team of experienced disability support workers in Gosnells will help clients to join in with social and community events to enable them to develop confidence, skills and relationships.
- Community nursing: As registered NDIS providers in Gosnells, we can offer personal care and clinical nursing services to our clients. Our qualified and experienced nurses provide services in the comfort of the clients own home.
Help with Everyday Life Activities
We work hard to give you as much independence as possible while also looking out for your physical and mental health. You can count on the assistance of our trained personnel for:
- Regular pursuits and actions
- Individual pursuits and interests
- Personal care
- Keeping the house clean, preparing meals, doing laundry, and ironing
- Upkeep of the home and the garden
- Medication management
- Making or confirming arrangements for transportation to and from appointments and activities
At Home Caring, we truly believe that everyone should be able to live their lives as independently as possible, while having the care and support to maximise their abilities and potential. This is why we have put together thoughtful and compassionate NDIS care packages to help clients achieve their goals.
If you require disability care in Gosnells, we wil be your guide to helping you take part in community and recreational activities, as well as day to day living. We will also help you to develop the skills needed to overcome obstacles and leave you feel empowered and in control.
Do you want to know more about our range of NDIS support packages in Gosnells? Give us a call today and speak to our team to find out more about how we can help your loved ones.