We believe that care should be all about the client and their lifestyle, rather than trying to fit people into a rigid routine.
Our professional support workers are flexible, compassionate and collaborative in their approach. We willingly take feedback on board, and work hard to deliver services that are based around your individual needs. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
- We treat you as an individual– we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you– you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen– the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs– Home Caring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence– we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety– we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care– we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.