Home Caring understands that most people, given the choice would like to stay in their own home for as long as possible. We can provide this care to ensure that you or your loved one is able to have a palliative approach to care, whilst remaining in your own home.
Our team is respectful and dedicated to providing compassionate care to those at the end stages of their lives. We work with a team of multi-disciplinary health professionals to provide emotional support, personal care, companionship and nursing services.
As part of our palliative care services, we can provide:
- Support and help with daily living activities (washing, toileting, feeding and other tasks identified on assessment).
- Pain relief and comfort support.
- Access to spiritual support.
- Household functions so that you and your loved ones don’t need to worry – cooking, cleaning, shopping.
- Respite and overnight care to support any family members feeling overwhelmed
Home Caring will complete a complimentary assessment with you and anyone involved in your care to identify how we can alleviate the stress of an already difficult situation. Contact us to find out how we can develop a respectful palliative care plan with you: 1300 875 377.