Disability Care in Perth
Home Caring provides empowering disability support services in Perth suburbs. We’ll help you live independently in your own home so you can be in the local community, close to your support network. We’ll also support you to work towards your goals, boost your confidence, and help you learn skills that will make a real difference to your life.
We offer a wide range of disability supports, including:
- Capacity building and life skills
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Garden and home maintenance
- Transport to activities and appointments
- Support with work and study
- Allied health therapy
- Social engagement and hobbies
- Day programs and respite care
- Home modifications
- Independent living equipment and mobility aids
- Behaviour support
Are you looking for disability home care in Perth? Our local teams are ready to provide support. For more information about our disability care services, please get in touch.
How do I access NDIS service providers in Perth?
To access NDIS services in Perth, you will need to apply to become a NDIS participant so you can receive your own plan. To be eligible, you need to be under the age of 65, and have a permanent impairment that significantly affects your ability to take part in everyday activities. You also need to be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa or a Protected Special Category visa.
To apply to become a NDIS participant, you can call 1800 800 110 and verbally apply, complete and submit an access request form on the NDIS government website, or contact your Local Area Coordinator or NDIA office. When you fill out the access request form, you will be asked some additional questions about your disability.
If your application is approved, you may have to wait to be contacted by a Local Area Coordinator to arrange a planning meeting. Once you receive your plan, you can start looking for NDIS registered providers in Perth, and choose the one that best suits your needs and goals.
NDIS supports with Home Caring
As a NDIS provider in Perth, Home Caring provides supports that help people work towards their goals. Our team takes a collaborative approach, working alongside you to help you increase your capacity, learn new skills, and learn to do things for yourself.
We’re also highly experienced at providing NDIS supports and liaising with the NDIA. We can help you get the most out of your NDIS funding, so you can be supported in the best possible way to continue living independently in the community. Our services are:
- Empowering – we work alongside you to help you achieve your best
- Collaborative – we help you make informed decisions about your care
- Compassionate – we treat you as we would want to be treated ourselves
- Professional – we support you to the highest standards
- Flexible – we provide supports at a time that suits you
Are you looking for NDIS providers in Perth? We’re happy to help. Please get in touch to chat to someone about your needs and circumstances.
My Aged Care Home Care Packages in Perth
Getting older doesn’t have to mean moving into an aged care facility. Home Caring provides in home care services in Perth that help people age in the community. This can be funded through Home Care Packages: a government-funded program that gives people access to affordable home care.
What is a Home Care Package?
Home Care Packages are home care services funded by the Australian Government. They can assist you with everyday tasks such as cleaning, cooking, doing the shopping, personal care and staying healthy at home.
To be eligible for a Home Care Package in Perth, you must be 65 years or old (50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people) and need support to live at home safely. You can apply for an aged care assessment on the My Aged Care government website, or appoint someone to apply on your behalf. An Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) will then visit you, chat to you about your needs, and assess the amount of funding and level of care that is right for you. If you are eligible for a package, you will be placed in a national queue until one is available to you.
Home Care Packages vary in terms of funding levels, as everyone’s needs are different. Home Caring offers different aged care home care package levels in Perth, including:
In home care in Perth with Home Caring
As Home Care Package providers in Perth, Home Caring provides personalised services for seniors who wish to age at home, rather than move into an aged care facility. Our experienced team provide specialised care for a range of chronic health conditions, and adapt their care to suit every type of lifestyle.
Our care is:
- Adaptable – we can change our services to meet your needs as they change, so you’ll always have the services you need.
- Expert – we are the experts in aged care, and use our experience to deliver quality service that meets the highest standards.
- Compassionate – we treat each of our clients with kindness and respect, and take a gentle approach to our services.
- Collaborative – we’ll work with you (and if appropriate, with your loved ones) to provide care that truly meets your needs, and empower you to make informed decisions about your care.
- Relational – we’ll take the time to get to know you and build a rapport with you, so you feel comfortable with the people providing you care in your home,
- Attentive – we pay attention to the little details, as we know how much they count. We do our best to ensure you are completely happy with your care.
Our experienced teams take a holistic approach to care, supporting you with your physical, mental and social wellbeing. Our care team is also able to provide specialised aged care services for complex needs. We care for people with dementia, chronic health conditions (e.g. stroke, heart disease), mobility issues, or cognitive decline. We can also provide 24/7 support for those who require high care, and clinical services to those with complex needs.
Are you looking for in home care services in Perth? We offer home care on every level to suit varying needs. To chat to someone about your unique circumstances, please get in touch. We’re happy to help.