Our Home Care Services
Home Caring Stirling offers the following home care services in Perth:
- Assistance with personal care, dressing and showering
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Mobility assistance
- Companionship and conversation
- Transport to attend appointments, shopping and social outings
- Respite for carers
- Wound care, fingernail and foot care and other nursing services
- Medication management
- Help with domestic chores such as cleaning and yard work
- Palliative care
- 24/7 overnight care
- Capacity building activities
- Life skills training
- Community participation opportunities
- Behaviour support and complex care
- Disability care
Help with government assistance
Did you know that if you are struggling at home, you may be entitled to government-subsidised home care in Perth?
- Disability care in Perth – At Home Caring Stirling, we can help you determine your eligibility, apply for and manage an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plan. As an NDIS provider in Perth, we are in a great position to help you make the most of your funding and ensure you receive the support you need
- Home care in Perth for seniors – if you are over 65, we can also help you access support through a Home Care Package. We explain everything and can support you each step of the way.
Our support workers
Great home care in Perth can be tricky to find. All of our support workers at Home Caring Stirling are experienced and trustworthy, with all necessary checks and qualifications in place.
We follow a ‘person first’ model of care, which aims to put you – or your loved one – at the centre of our services. Our carers and support workers don’t just perform their tasks; they do everything with the up most care and dedication, treating you with the dignity you deserve.
For more information, please get in touch for a free consultation.
As part of the Home Caring group, we are all about delivering high quality ‘person first’ home care in Perth. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do.
You can read more about our values and mission on the Home Caring ‘about us’ page
For more information about home care services in Perth, please get in touch.