Supported Independent Living Geelong
Home Caring helps people with disability in Geelong live independently in the community. This could mean getting assistance with personal care tasks, learning how to cook your own meals, or being supported in an inclusive and caring household. Under the NDIS, this type of support is called Supported Independent Living.
Our local team of disability experts provide Supported Independent Living in Geelong for NDIS participants. With plenty of hands-on experience behind us, we’ll help you thrive in everyday life – with both the big and little things.
Our SIL NDIS Geelong services can assist you with:
- Personal care tasks, such as showering and grooming
- 24/7 support for high care needs
- Transferring in and out of bed
- Medication management
- Learning independent living skills
- Household chores, such as laundry and cleaning
- Grocery shopping at your local shopping centre
- Learning social skills and socialising with others
- Taking part in group activities
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Actioning behaviour support plans
- Attending medical appointments
- Supervision, personal safety and security
- Care for complex medical needs
- Catching public transport
- Managing your household budget and finances
- Planning social activities you enjoy
- Being part of household rosters and activities
Home Caring is a registered NDIS provider. We can help you make the most of your SIL funding, so you get the support you need to reach your maximum potential.