Home Caring has been providing top-quality home care services in Australia since 2015.
We’re committed to helping people by offering access to a range of exceptional services – all built around the client’s needs.
It’s common to assume that providing home care is easy. How hard is looking after people for a few hours? In reality, the best home care is far more thoughtful than this. The way we see it, home care should be about making people feel more comfortable and confident at home. We take everything into account when caring for our clients, ensuring all their requirements are met and they’re not alone – yet helping them to retain their dignity and independence.
With our innovative approach, we’ve brought smiles to over 900 faces and counting!
Home Caring launched in 2015 with a vision of providing exceptional at-home care that is all about the client and their needs. While we are still a young company, we have some vastly experienced heads at the helm. Michaela Brown, our Group Operations Manager, has well over 10 years’ experience in the caring industry and a detailed knowledge of home care. She provides our company with strategic goals to ensure our services are of the highest standard.
Michaela is supported by a dedicated and passionate team of highly qualified support coordinators, case managers, health practitioners, support workers and carers who are committed to putting the client first.
This means all our clients can feel confident that they’re being looked after by people who have all the skills needed to handle every task. We place great emphasis on training and experience, so we can deliver the very best caring professionals in Australia.
We are dedicated to providing professional and reliable care and support services to all clients.
All of our services and home care packages are designed to be as professional and reliable as can be. No matter who the client is – or what problems they might have – we are always going to be there to help, and there will always be professional support from trained specialist carers.
We believe that too many home care services in Australia are set up to make money. Of course, a business needs to make a profit, but this shouldn’t be the sole aim of a home care company. With us, we always put the client first. Care should be shaped around individuals, putting their preferences at the centre of all the services that support them. This approach shapes everything we do – from the planning stage down to the practical tasks we do for our clients each day.
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
1. Believe in putting the person first
2. Improve people’s lives
4. Care about the details
5. Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.
Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
Our main service areas are:
- Aged Care – this is for anyone over the age of 65 that’s struggling to handle certain things in their daily lives. We offer care and support to help seniors feel more confident and independent while improving their quality of life in and outside the home.
- Disability Care – a service that’s specifically for anyone with a disability, be it mental or physical. We develop Disability Care Plans to make life more comfortable for individuals with disabilities.
- Dementia Care – Dementia is a common condition in many elderly people. With this service, we provide care that’s designed for people with dementia.
- Palliative Care – we provide people and their families with care and support when they are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. Our carers will be on hand to make their life as comfortable as can be, while allowing them to enjoy the time they have
We offer individual services for each area as well, including overnight care, respite care, and more. For more details on our services, we recommend checking out the relevant pages for all the essential information you need.
We’re confident that you won’t find another home care service provider that can match our quality. By using innovative solutions and listening to our clients, we develop care plans that actually work.
If you still aren’t sure whether or not we’re the right choice, then here are a few more things to convince you:
- Complimentary Consultation – It’s impossible to provide the perfect home care if you don’t know anything about your clients. That’s we don’t just sell you an overall home care package – we tailor them to your needs. What’s more, it all starts with a free consultation during which we talk to each other about your needs, budget, and more. From here, you will have an extensive Home Care Plan that’s made especially for you!
- Industry Experience – our company might be young, but the people behind it certainly aren’t. We have decades of combined experience working in this industry, so we’re more than capable of handling any type of client. No matter how complex or rare your problems might be, we’ve got the experience and skills to find ideal solutions to make your life better.
- Registered NDIS Service Provider: We’re registered with the NDIS: a government scheme designed to make disability care more accessible and affordable. A lot of our care and support is covered by NDIS funds. We are also an approved Aged Care provider.
- Fantastic Value – when you take into consideration the quality of our home care and the experience of our individual carers, it means you get exceptional value for your money. Every dollar will be put to good use, ensuring that all of our clients are totally satisfied and happy with their care.
Contact us today and we can get started with your complimentary consultation. If you have any additional questions, then please don’t hesitate to ask. Home Caring is always here to help – it’s what we’re best at!