Local care workers you can trust
At Home Caring Ingle Farm, our approach to home care is centred on the individual, as we take the time to listen and fully understand your needs. We promote choice and control so that each of our clients feels empowered towards independence, whether they are receiving help with the housework, personal care or opportunities for socialising in the community.
Our care workers are also locals in your community. They understand your lifestyle and are conveniently located near you.
Looking for an NDIS or Home Care Package provider?
Home Caring is a registered NDIS and Home Care Package provider. We can help you:
- Navigate the system and understand how it all works
- Apply for government funded aged care or disability care if you are just at the beginning of your journey
- Make the most of your government funding so it goes as far as possible
- Stay on top of your services so you receive the care you really need
For more information or to chat to someone for a free consultation, please get in touch. We’re more than happy to help or answer any questions that you may have.
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture
At Home Caring Ingle Farm, we:
- Believe in putting the person first
- Improve people’s lives
- Care about the details
- Deliver high quality care
Practically, this means we commit to:
- Treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- Collaborate with you – we ensure you take an active role in your care.
- Communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- Being sensitive to your cultural and family needs – Home Caring supports people from many different cultures.
- Valuing your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- Promoting your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- Taking holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.