Empathetic care that matches your needs
We know how important it is to find home care that matches your needs. We work flexibly with you, adapting our services to suit your schedule and needs. We can also help you achieve your goals with the right support, so you can live independently at home for as long as possible. We provide:
- Care and support workers who can support you with everyday tasks, such as cooking and cleaning
- Opportunities to socialise with people in your community, so you aren’t isolated
- Assistance with things like transport and independent living aids to keep you mobile
- Respite care so your loved one or family carer can take a break
- Home Care Packages and NDIS support
- Dementia specific care based in each person’s individual circumstances
What we value
As part of the Home Caring family, our North Lakes team values:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.