Home Caring Canada Bay provides high quality home care for seniors and people living with disability. We support locals in Canada Bay and its surrounding suburbs in the inner west of Sydney.
We help people live independently at home by providing support with everyday life. Our team of carers and support workers provide their services with compassion, respect and diligence, keeping the client at the centre of their care.
As a registered Home Care Package and NDIS provider, Home Caring Canada Bay can help you create a plan that is tailored to your needs.
Care that meets your cultural needs
We pride ourselves on supporting all Australians. Our carers and support workers provide culturally appropriate care that treats each person with compassion and respect. Whether you require bilingual services, sensitivity towards cultural issues or a carer who understands your unique situation, we are able to help.
For more information or to speak to a home care consultant, please get in touch.
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
- Believe in putting the person first
- Improve people’s lives
- Care about the details
- Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.