Home Caring is proud to announce 9 new NDIS High Physical Support apartments available for new tenants.
BRAND NEW SDA Apartments in Schofields
North-West Sydney SDA Apartments by Home Caring
Brand new luxury 2 bedroom apartments to suit participants with high physical support or fully accessible needs:
- Stone benchtops
- High-grade appliances
- Mirror splashback in the kitchen
- Daikin air-conditioning
- Grohe tapware in kitchens and bathrooms
- Quality roller blinds
- Downlights throughout
- NBN internet
- Elegant lobbies
- Video intercom
- Secure basement parking
- Quality KONE security lifts
- Located opposite a park
- Dedicated disability car space per unit
- Glory Park (across the road)
The complex boasts a central community open space, creating a welcoming environment for residents. Set in a tranquil setting, it’s conveniently close to an abundance of retail and shopping options, parklands, childcare, education, business parks and transport, with plans for a vibrant new Schofields Town Centre.
For more information or to register interest in the
apartments please call 1300 875 377 today.
All about lifestyle. Located just 600m from Schofields train station, you can travel to Parramatta in 25 minutes and to Sydney CBD in less than an hour. Also nearby is Tallawong station which connects to the new Metro-North West railway line.
Frequent bus services connect to nearby Blacktown and just a 10-minute drive away to Rouse Hill Town Centre which includes two medical centres, cinemas, library, Big W, Coles, Woolworths JB-Hifi, Target and more than 200 speciality stores. To be sure your shopping experience is comfortable, Rouse Hill Town Centre provides strollers, wheelchairs and electronic scooters free of charge from the information centre.
Medical & Health Care nearby:
- Blacktown Hospital
- New Rouse Hill Hospital
- Quakers Hill Nursing Home
Parks & Recreation
- Argowan Park
- Altrove Hilltop Park
- Glory Park
- Schofields Community Centre
- Schofields Park
- Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club
- Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Parklea Markets and Shops
- Stanhope Village
At Schofields, our apartments are SDA approved as High Physical Supports – 2 bedrooms, 1 resident.
Having said that, we are happy to look at other SDA funded supports including:
- High Physical Support – 1 bedroom, 1 resident
- High Physical Support – 2 bedrooms, 2 residents
- High Physical Support – 3 bedrooms, 2 residents
- Fully Accessible – 1 bedroom, 1 resident
- Fully Accessible – 2 bedrooms, 1 resident
- Improved Liveability – 2 bedrooms, 1 resident
We currently have 7 apartments available. Call today to book an inspection or ask any questions you may have.