Allied health centre at Moorebank
Home Caring offers a wide range of health services to help people reach their goals and live life to the fullest.
We take pride in our multidisciplinary approach to health care, provided through our team of experienced and highly qualified allied health professionals.
Our state-of-the-art health centre in Moorebank is ideally placed to meet the needs of people in the Sydney south-west region and beyond, with full adult and paediatric rehabilitation facilities, physiotherapy clinic, learning centre and more.
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Full adult and paediatric rehabilitation facilities and equipment
- a sensory and motor development room
- Breakout learning centre
- Overhead rehabilitation harnesses and Lite Gait system
- A residential kitchen for functional Assisted Daily Living training and dietitian cooking classes
- Convenient location next to our Home Caring Life Choices Day Centre
…all available with NDIS and Aged Care funding
For more information, please get in touch.
Health Centre Address:
5/33 Heathcote Rd, Moorebank NSW 2170
Call us: 1300 875 377