- Cleaning and Sanitising your home
- Shopping and grocery delivery
- Healthy meal preparation aimed at boosting your immune system
- Nutritional and Dietician support as a preventative measure
- Health Checks — Temperature check, Blood Pressure Check etc.
- Infection Control packs delivered to your door — mask, gloves, sanitiser, booties, apron
- Online companionship
- Online Social Groups and Information Sessions
- Online Carer Support Groups
All of our staff have completed extra training regarding Infection Control and COVlD—l9 response, they are provided full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are screened and monitored to ensure utmost client safety.
AS ALWAYS, WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANY TIME ON 1300 875 377
Tips To Keep Yourself Safe & Healthy –
- Maintain a healthy, balanced diet; increase fresh fruit and vegetables intake
- Increase intake of Vitamin C
- Increase Vitamin D — go outdoors to get some sunshine when you can or Vitamin D in tablet form
- Remember the importance of hygiene! Regular washing of hands, showering, use of alcohol based-sanitiser
- Social distancing — keeping a 1.5m distance between others at all times will reduce the spread of the virus
- Read information about the virus from credible sources. Do not focus on Social Media or 24 hour news channels. The Department of Health and Australian Government release regular updates.
- Stay active if possible. Go for walks in open spaces, follow a light exercise program at home
- Practice humming. This not only opens and vibrates your lungs, but can also cheer you up as well