Supported Independent Living Caboolture
Everyone deserves to be safe, comfortable and supported in their own home, no matter their ability or situation in life.
Home Caring provides Support Independent Living in Caboolture QLD for people living with disability. This is a type of NDIS support that provides the help you need to live independently at home, along with opportunities to learn skills for life.
Our SIL NDIS Caboolture services include:
- Support with personal care (e.g. dressing, showering, grooming)
- Help with daily living tasks
- 24/7 support for people with high needs
- Bed transfers
- Medication administration
- Building independent living skills for daily life
- Help with household tasks (e.g. laundry, shopping, cleaning)
- Learning social skills in an active household
- Group activities with housemates
- Preparing healthy meals
- Putting behaviour support plans into action
- Support for attending medical appointments
- Supervision for personal safety and security
- Help catching public transport so you can access services and get out and about
- Learning how to manage your budget and finances
- Planning social activities
- Being part of a household roster
We provide NDIS SIL in Caboolture and surrounding suburbs in the Moreton Bay region of Queensland, including (but not limited to) Elimbah, Wamuran, Moodlu, Bellmere, Caboolture South, Upper Caboolture and Morayfield. Our locally based teams of support workers are readily available to provide flexible, consistent support that best meets your needs.