Revesby Home Caring SIL homes come with 24/7 in-home care and support services. Participants will have their own private bedrooms with a shared kitchen area, bathroom, and recreational area. Shared areas are fully furnished, and homes are situated in a quiet and peaceful environment.
For more information or to register interest in the house please call
0428 784 008 today.
This spacious property has Large Rooms, Large Corridor, and a Big Backyard.
We provide help and/or supervision of daily tasks to develop the skills of an individual, so they can live as independently as possible. These are supports provided to an NDIS participant in their home, and can be in a shared or individual living arrangement. Our services include:
- 24/7 support with an individualised approach
- Medication management and administration
- Help with personal care activities, provided with dignity, compassion and respect
- Help building daily living skills with tasks such as preparing meals, cooking and cleaning
- Assistance with behaviour support plans