Supported Independent Living NSW South Coast
Home should be a place where you feel comfortable and safe – where you can express yourself and enjoy a sense of belonging. But for people with disability, this can be difficult to achieve in the property or rental market without support.
That’s where Supported Independent Living can help. This type of NDIS funding helps people with disability live in the community, with supports that enable them to stay in control of their lives.
Home Caring’s dedicated team of disability professionals provide Supported Independent Living on the NSW South Coast for NDIS participants. With years of experience and knowledge, we provide empowering and positive support that helps you with daily life.
Our SIL NDIS NSW South Coast services include:
- Help with daily tasks, such as showering, taking care of yourself, and getting dressed
- 24/7 support and supervision for high care needs
- Assistance with transferring in and out of bed
- Medication management
- Community participation
- Learning daily living skills with training
- Assistance with household tasks, such as laundry or grocery shopping
- Practicing social skills with support
- Group activities with housemates
- Building community connections
- Learning how to prepare nutritious and delicious meals
- Actioning behaviour support plans
- Support for attending medical appointments
- Support with supervision, personal safety and security
- Help with catching public transport
- Help with household budgeting, and household management
- Planning recreational activities you enjoy
- Organising household rosters and activities
All of our support workers have specialist training, and are best placed to offer NDIS SIL on the NSW South Coast. We are passionate about empowering people to achieve their goals, build confidence, and enjoy independent living.