Supported Independent Living Wollongong
Independence is an important part of a happy, healthy life, but sometimes you need support to achieve this, especially if you live with a disability.
Home Caring helps people with disability live in their own homes, with tailored services that enable them to stay in control of their lives. Under the NDIS, this is called Supported Independent Living. It is one of the supports you can access to help you live independently as possible.
Our passionate team of disability care professionals provide Supported Independent Living in Wollongong for NDIS participants. With plenty of experience and knowledge behind us, we provide encouraging, effective support that makes a difference to quality of life.
Our SIL NDIS Wollongong range of services includes:
- Help with personal care tasks, such as showering and getting dressed
- 24/7 support and clinical care for high care needs
- Assistance with transferring in and out of bed
- Medication management
- Building daily life skills with training
- Assistance with household tasks, such as laundry or grocery shopping
- Learning social skills
- Disability support services for people with complex disability needs
- Group recreational activities with housemates
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and delicious meals
- Actioning behaviour support plans
- Support for medical appointments
- Support with supervision, personal safety and security
- Help catching public transport in your community
- Help managing your household budget and finances
- Planning social activities you enjoy
- Organising household rosters and activities
All of our support workers and health professionals are rigorously screened and committed to providing high quality service. As a NDIS disability service provider, we are passionate about providing best practice NDIS SIL in Wollongong, and helping people enjoy independent lives.