Home Caring Pakenham provides compassionate home care to seniors and people living with a disability. Our locally-based care team support locals in Pakenham, Victoria, and its surrounding suburbs. We deliver all our services with attention to detail, passion for people and a warm approach.
Home Caring Pakenham
Need to apply for government-funded elderly home care?
A government-funded Home Care Package is a great way to get affordable support. If you are yet to begin your aged care journey, we can help you through the process and help you apply for the support you need.
We can also step in as your Home Care Package provider and build a suite of services that suits your needs, whether it’s help at home, personal care, transport or help with the shopping. Please get in touch for more information.
Disability care that enhances life
Home Caring Pakenham provides high quality NDIS support that helps you achieve your goals. Our support team can help you:
- Live independently at home
- Learn life skills and build your capacity
- Socialise with others
- Look after your health and wellbeing
- Access the mobility equipment you need to make life easier
- Receive respite care
- Work and study
- Get around the community with transport
For more information, please get in touch for a free consultation.
At Home Caring Pakenham, our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
1. Believe in putting the person first
2. Improve people’s lives
4. Care about the details
5. Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.