Supported Independent Living Brisbane
Home Caring helps people with disability live as independently as possible through Supported Independent Living, a NDIS support that helps you manage everyday tasks.
Supported Independent Living or SIL includes support for tasks like personal care, getting ready in the morning, housework, cooking meals, budgeting and catching public transport. It also includes learning skills and increasing your ability to do things on your own, with confidence.
Our team of health professionals and experienced support workers provide Supported Independent Living in Brisbane for people in the community. Following best practice approaches, we provide encouraging, effective support that helps you with day to day life.
Our SIL NDIS Brisbane services include:
- Assistance with personal care tasks so you can take care of yourself
- 24/7 supervision or personal care for high needs
- Bed transfers and feeding assistance
- Medication management
- Daily living skills development
- Help with household tasks like cleaning and laundry
- Support to do grocery shopping
- Building social skills and making friends
- Group activities with housemates
- Preparing healthy, delicious meals
- Actioning behaviour support plans
- Support for medical appointments
- Supervision and support with personal safety and security
- Help catching public transport to get you out and about
- Help to manage your household budget and finances
- Planning hobbies and activities for a balanced life
- Learning how to be part of a household roster
As a specialist disability provider with years of proven experience, we are best placed to offer NDIS SIL in Brisbane. We’ll help you learn skills and build the confidence you need to live the life you want.