SIL in Sydney’s south-west
Home Caring’s modern Supported Independent Living in the Liverpool area is a great option for NDIS participants who want to live in the community. Live in a thriving suburb located in the heart of south-west Sydney, with all the support you need.
Located on Leeton Rd in Hinchinbrook, a well sought-after suburb in a multicultural area, our contemporary home for people with disability features:
- Spacious bedrooms that you can personalise to suit your taste
- 24/7 support for higher support needs
- Beautiful greenery on a peaceful street
- Spacious outdoor deck with plenty of room for having friends and family over
- Modern, well-appointed home with beautiful décor
- Great location close to all amenities
- Quality NDIS Supported Independent Living to meet your individual needs, including personal care services, assistance with cleaning and housework, medication management, specialised care, behavioural supports, social activities, transport, and more
- A group home in Sydney’s southwest where residents are supported to live independently
- Short Term Accommodation NDIS in the Liverpool area for respite care
- Medium Term Accommodation in the Liverpool area
- An opportunity to live in a friendly household (we take care to match you with housemates who suit your lifestyle and personality)
- A wide range of activities to enjoy
About our team
Liverpool Home Caring is led by Sharmila Bastakoti, a former pharmacist with skills in healthcare, customer service, administration and home care. Sharmila long been an active executive member of the Macarthur Region Nepalese Community. As a mum of two, she is passionate about helping others and providing highly individualised care that treats each client as a person of worth and dignity.
As experienced services providers, our team delivers compassionate home care to people living in the south-western Sydney area. We put a high value on what our clients want and foster a ‘person first’ approach to all of our services, be it personal care, help with daily living, community engagement or capacity building programs.
NDIS SIL in Sydney’s thriving heart
If you’re looking for independent living in Sydney’s southwest, Hinchinbrook is a great option. Situated away from the hustle and bustle, this friendly and relaxed suburb boasts proximity to local shopping options such as Green Valley Shopping Centre (and is within minutes of Liverpool Shopping Centre), Liverpool train station, T way buses, and other public transport options, main freeways like the M7, parks and recreation spaces, local restaurants, medical centres and more.
Temporary accommodation you’ll love
There are times when you need a place to stay, whether it’s because your usual carer is taking a break, you want an opportunity to try new things, or you’re waiting for your long-term home to be built.
Home Caring is here to help, with an option to stay in a group home in Liverpool where you’ll be supported and safe. We have Short Term Accommodation and Medium Term Accommodation available, so you can enjoy temporary accommodation while and making friends, building capacity, learning new skills, and being independent in the community.
For more information about group homes in Sydney’s south west, please get in touch by calling 0421 652 312 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Sharmila would love to chat to you about your unique needs.
What is Supported Independent Living?
Supported Independent Living is a type of individual support that helps you live independently at home. It includes support for:
- personal care tasks like getting dressed or showering
- daily tasks such as laundry
- cooking nutritious and delicious meals
- going to appointments
- enjoying a hobby or learning a new skill for independent living
- managing your medication
- keeping your home clean and tidy
SIL is for NDIS participants who have higher support needs, and need some level of help at home all the time. It is funded by the NDIA under Core Supports in your plan.
You can receive Supported Independent Living if you live in shared accommodation (or a group home) with other NDIS participants. This gives you the opportunity to be part of a friendly household, where you’ll be included in all decisions and empowered to create a routine that works for you. You’ll also have space for privacy and time out, and a personalised support plan that’s tailored to your needs.
Our NDIS SIL in Liverpool offers a great opportunity to live in the community while being supported to reach your personal goals. As a locally based provider of disability support who understands the area well, we tailor our disability support services to suit your circumstances, so you’ll always receive support that makes a genuine difference to your life.
Looking for SIL providers in Liverpool or other areas of Sydney? Or disability homes in Liverpool and greater Sydney? Home Caring provides SIL NDIS in Sydney’s southwest and beyond. For more information, please get in touch by calling 1300 875 377.