HomeCaring St George delivers personalised home care for seniors and people living with disability.
We understand how important it is to receive care that you can trust, especially in your own home. That is why we offer individually tailored care packages with a small group of highly experiences support worker and healthcare professionals who put you at the centre of their care.
HomeCaring St George is led by Linh Ha. With over 12 years’ experience in customer service and business management, Linh enjoys helping people and meeting their needs with high quality service. Personally, she helps care for a family member living with non-verbal autism and can speak Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Linh is passionate about seeing people in her local community thrive with home care services that help them live life to the full.
HomeCaring St George offers a wide range of services to seniors and people living with a disability, at a time that suits you. With a strong multicultural focus, we offer carers who speak your language so you are completely comfortable with the care provided and people in your home.
We know how hard it can be to manage a weekly schedule, so we are flexible. You can book a carer at a time that suits your routine – whether you require someone to drop in once a week, or more specialised services for complex needs.
Our services include:
Have a Home Care Package or NDIS plan? We can help.
HomeCaring St George is a registered provider of Home Care Packages and NDIS plans. If you are unsure how to apply for government funding, please get in touch – we can walk you through the steps and explain the process. We can also provide assistance if you or your loved one doesn’t speak English.
The Home Caring Mission
HomeCaring St George follows a ‘person-first’ culture. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.