Home Care Sunshine Coast
Home Care Services Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast Home Caring delivers high quality care to seniors and people living with disabilities on the Sunshine Coast and its surrounding communities.
The business is headed up by Andrew Oxley, a Sunshine Coast local with many years of health care experience in Australia and abroad. Formerly a project manager for a health clinic scheme run by the National Health Service in the UK, Andrew migrated to Australia in 2016 and worked with an aged care start-up – a move that ignited his passion for providing home care.
Andrew started Sunshine Coast Home Caring in June, 2019, and has since built up a truly exceptional team of highly experienced case managers, support workers and office staff. As a registered NDIS and home care package provider, we are passionate about putting our clients before tasks, and ensuring they receive the care they deserve. To discuss how we can help you with your home care needs, please get in touch. Our door is always open!
Home Care on the Sunshine Coast
Home care is personalised support that helps you live at home for as long as possible. It ensures all of your health, personal, safety and social needs are met under the guidance of a caring and qualified care professional.
At HomeCaring Sunshine Coast, our services are tailored towards the individual, which means we create a bespoke plan that is flexible to your routine – whether you need around-the-clock care, 24/7 care, or help for one or two days a week for household tasks.
We are also registered provider of Home Care Packages, and can help you get the most out of your funding with high quality care.
Regardless if you’re looking for aged care in Sunshine Coast or for specialist services, we can help in a wide range of areas. Here are some of the services that we regularly provide to our clients:
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Washing and personal care
- mobility and walking assistance
- providing transport
- grooming and dressing assistance
- fingernail and foot care
- Assisting with medical appointments, shopping
- Opportunities for socialising
- Providing companionship
- Wound care, first aid and other nursing services
- Overnight care
- Palliative care
- Dementia care
The details of our home care services are put together in a care plan, devised by you one of our care consultant professionals. We know the importance of realising our clients’ individual needs, so we offer a superior care service by avoiding the one-size-fits-all approach.
Everyone has different circumstances and challenges. We will do what we can to meet yours. If you have a need that you would like to see met but are unsure if we cover it, please ask so we can develop a care plan that works for you.
Get started: talk to one of our home care professionals
The best way to make sure that HomeCaring Sunshine Coast is right for you – or your loved one – is to arrange a free consultation with us. We will be glad to assist by getting one of our professional care coordinators out to see you as soon as possible. That way, we can talk about your priorities and ensure you’re satisfied with what we can provide.
During our consultations, we take the time to learn about your needs and tell you as much about our team and services as you need to know. Together, we can put together a comprehensive care plan suited to your needs, designed to be both as effective and economical as possible.
If you want a higher standard of home care in Sunshine Coast, don’t hesitate to get in touch and arrange a consultation today.
Respite Care in Sunshine Coast
Everyone needs a break to avoid the risk of caregiver burnout. If you act as the primary caregiver for a loved one, our respite care services are here to help.
We know the pressures that caring for a dependent can bring, as well the effort and time that it takes to ensure a high standard of care. Our team of care professionals is here to lighten the load – whether you need us for an hour, a day, a week, or on any other basis that you wish.
Respite care gives you the space to take care of your own needs, all without dropping the standard of care that you have worked hard to achieve. Keeping consistency of care is a priority, so our team will work with you to understand what can about needs, schedules, and preferences. The dedication and effort you put in will be ensured by our own team, so you can let us take over without worrying about your loved one.
Disability care on the Sunshine Coast
As an NDIS service provider, Home Caring also has a range of specialised care services catered entirely towards the need of the individual. We can help with:
- Capacity building support
- Supported Independent Living
- Behaviour support
- Personal care
- Social engagement
- Employment and study support
- Capacity Building Support
- Life skills training
- Mobility equipment and independent living aids
- 24/7 care
- Complex care
- Therapy supports (e.g. physiotherapy, exercise physiology, occupational therapy)
- NDIS plan management
- Day programs
… and more.
Palliative Care in Sunshine Coast
Being able to enjoy quality of life and spend time with loved ones, in your own home, can be of great comfort. We have served clients and family members who are facing a life-limiting or terminal diagnosis with our palliative care services.
HomeCaring Sunshine Coast includes all of the services designed to meet our basic needs, alongside pain management, healthcare management, supports to help you be as comfortable as possible, and access to spiritual counselling if it is requested.
Dementia Care on the Sunshine Coast
HomeCaring Sunshine Coast’s team of qualified, vetted care professionals are also trained to deliver our high standard of bespoke services to clients living with dementia.
Clients living with dementia can expected a coordinated care plan, including services such as providing meal preparation, grooming, cleaning, first aid, safety, transportation and more. This also comes with the guarantee that care is provided by professionals who have experience working with those with dementia. We deliver:
- Personalised Dementia Home Care Services
- Dementia Specialist Therapy programs
- 24/7 respite and emergency assistance
- Day centre respite care with tailored dementia therapy programs
- Social support for both those living with dementia and their loved ones
- Bespoke dementia therapy products
HomeCaring Sunshine Coast values
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service on the Sunshine Coast. This means:
- We treat you as an individual– we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you– you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen– the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs– HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence– we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety– we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care– we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.
Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Involves your friends and family in your care
- Has specialist support available (e.g. physiotherapy, nursing, occupational therapy)
- Cares for your whole being alongside your physical health, including your mental health, social needs and quality of life
- Listen to you and respect your needs
- Is attentive and careful when performing tasks
- Offers culturally appropriate care
- Provides things that are relevant to your circumstances (e.g. pain management, dementia care, palliative care, mobility assistance).
- personal care (help with getting dressed and showering)
- continence care
- transport assistance
- domestic assistance
- nursing services (e.g. wound care)
- medication management
- home modifications
- mobility equipment
- social outings and classes
- exercise programs
- therapies (e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy)
- podiatry services
- help with preparing meals
- independent living aids