All of our services and home care packages are designed to be as professional and reliable as can be. No matter who the client is – or what problems they might have – we are always going to be there to help, and there will always be professional support from trained specialist carers.
We believe that too many home care services in Australia are set up to make money. Of course, a business needs to make a profit, but this shouldn’t be the sole aim of a home care company. With us, we always put the client first. Care should be shaped around individuals, putting their preferences at the centre of all the services that support them. This approach shapes everything we do – from the planning stage down to the practical tasks we do for our clients each day.
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
- Believe in putting the person first
- Improve people’s lives
- Care about the details
- Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.
The Home Caring Values
Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
Contact us today and we can get started with your complimentary consultation. If you have any additional questions, then please don’t hesitate to ask. Home Caring Tweed Heads is always here to help – it’s what we’re best at!
We understand that everyone is different, and our dedicated care specialists ensure you receive compassionate, trustworthy and reliable services which are continuously monitored and assessed for any changes in your circumstances or needs. We welcome your feedback, we keep open lines of communication and strive to deliver the very best standards of personalised home care.Home Caring is proud to have been chosen to work with organisations who are leaders in delivering these types of specialist aged care services.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you accessing government funded aged and disability services.
Our complete in-home care packages means you or your loved ones enjoy staying at home longer with the very best professional and personalised care HomeCaring has to offer. Our total in-home care packages support a wide range of complex and high needs care while providing friendly, efficient and stress-free home support for you or your family member.
The clients in our care are our absolute priority and we offer a wide range of personal and domestic care services that ensure a sense of safety and well-being at all times:
Our qualified team of nurses and carers are on hand to offer:
Personal & Domestic Care Services
- Specialised dementia care
- Assistance with dressing and personal grooming
- Assistance with showering
- Menu planning and food preparation
- Meal serving and feeding assistance
- Mobility and walking assistance
- Massage and wellness
- Hair dressing and styling
- Genuine conversation, connection and companionship
- Stimulation, arts, crafts and games facilitation
- Travel assistance and planning
- Wound healing and medication monitoring
- Toileting and continence assistance
- Palliative care
- Respite – in-home or community
- Housekeeping and general cleaning services
- Cupboard and storage cleaning
- Food and diet monitoring
- Bed and linen maintenance
- General shopping and groceries
- Running general errands
- Laundry and ironing
- Plus many more
Our Case Managers will work with you closely to develop a tailored and personalised level of care that is perfect for you. Contact us on 1300 875 377 to speak with is today, or fill the online enquiry form to organise a 100% free in-home consultation..
Address Unit 8, 12 Corporation Circuit, Tweed Heads South 2486 Free call 1800 960 994