Home Care Packages (HCP) in Melbourne
We all want to age positively, but this isn’t always easy to achieve. Everyday tasks can start to become difficult as we grow older, and health problems can prevent us from living the life we want.
The good news is that you don’t have to struggle alone. A government-funded Home Care Package can provide the help you need, so you can keep living life on your terms.
At Home Caring, we provide Home Care Packages to help you with everyday tasks at home. Available across Melbourne, our aged car experts provide services such as personal care, domestic assistance, nursing services, allied health therapy, and transport assistance. We can also help you apply for a Home Care Package, if you’re just exploring your options and aren’t sure where to start.
Our Home Care Package services include:
- Personal care (e.g. help with getting dressed and taking a shower)
- Domestic assistance (e.g. help with household tasks like cleaning and laundry)
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Modifications to make your home safe to live in
- Therapy (e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and speech therapy, hearing and vision services)
- Nursing services to care for your general health and treat medical conditions
- Wound care and management
- Medication management
- Assistance with continence
- Social support, including activities, social groups and companionship
- Special care for people living with dementia
- Transport to appointments, outings and activities
- Respite care to give carers a break
- Palliative care to support people and their families
- Assistive technology and mobility equipment
- 24-hour care and overnight care for clients with high needs
- Home and garden maintenance (e.g. clearing gutters and fixing uneven floors)