Home Care Packages (HCP) in Sydney
Growing older is a wonderful journey but there can be challenges along the way. If you’re finding it difficult to do everyday things, you don’t have to struggle in silence. A government-funded Home Care Package could provide the help you need, so you can get on with enjoying life.
Home Caring provides personalised Home Care Packages to help you live independently at home. Our locally based care teams are available throughout all areas of Sydney. We provide services such as domestic assistance, personal care, in home nursing care, allied health therapy, and transport assistance.
We can also help you apply for a package if you haven’t already done so, and provide advice on the process.
Our Home Care Package services include:
- Personal care (e.g. help with dressing and bathing)
- Domestic assistance (e.g. help with household tasks like cleaning and laundry)
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Modifications to make your home safe to live in
- Allied health therapy (e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and speech therapy)
- Clinical care at home to manage medical conditions
- Wound care
- Social support, including activities, social groups and companionship
- Specialised support for people living with dementia
- Transport to appointments, outings and activities
- Respite care to give carers a break
- Palliative care to support people and their families
- Assistive technology and mobility equipment