Home Caring Blacktown offers NDIS Supported Independent Living in Sydney’s thriving western suburbs, with an experienced team of support workers and Registered Nurses.
Located in Marayong, our modern townhouse features:
- Four specious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Double storey, fully furnished home with all modern comforts and stylish decor
- Recently refurbished toilets on both floors and internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious shared areas, including living room and modern kitchen
- Fully fenced front yard with a lovely garden area
- Outdoor entertaining area perfect for relaxing
For more information, call Ella Watts on
0458 666 063 or email email@example.com
Located in Marayong, this home is close to all amenities in a thriving suburb. You’ll only be a five minute walk to Marayong train station, and close to the local post office and newsagency. Quakers Court and Westpoint shopping centre is just a five minute drive away.
As a NDIS registered provider, we offer personalised support from an experienced team, based on your unique needs. Our experienced carers provide a tailored support plan, assisting with tasks to help you live independently.
We also have Registered Nurses specialising in mental health, dementia care, acute care, and nursing model care.
Our SIL services include:
- Personal care (e.g. help with getting dressed and showering)
- Help with household chores
- Transport to appointments and activities
- Daily skills training to boost your independence
- Shopping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Community participation