Our support workers provide the following services:
- Personal care tasks (e.g. help with bathing, grooming and dressing)
- Medication management
- Domestic assistance (e.g. cleaning and laundry)
- Help with grocery shopping
- Meal preparation assistance and learning how to cook
- Support to participate in community activities (e.g. social events and clubs)
- Transport assistance, and learning how to catch public transport
- Developing social skills and build relationships
- Learning independent living skills (e.g. budgeting, time management)
- Employment support to help you find meaningful work
- Support with therapeutic activities, such as physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- Support for behaviour management
- Respite care so carers can take a break with peace of mind
- Education support, including assistance in the classroom
- Support to develop and pursue personal goals and interest
- Help with communication
- Mental health support
If you’re looking for a disability support worker in Sydney, Home Caring provides quality services in a wide range of locations, from major cities to regional areas in greater New South Wales. Here’s what you can expect from us.
Experience – our support workers and healthcare professionals are experienced at providing exceptional support for a wide range of health conditions.
Passion – we love what we do, and are committed to helping you reach your goals, enjoy quality of life, and get what you want out of life.
Personalised service – we offer indivdualised support that is specifically tailored to your needs. We can also work with you to create an NDIS plan you’re happy with.
Expertise – we stay up to date with our training, and have a comprehensive knowledge of how to provide support for people with a wide range of disabilities.
A positive mindset – life can be fun! We bring a positive attitude, and motivate you to work towards your goals for a happy, healthy life.
Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker in Sydney who is the perfect fit. To find out more, please get in touch with our customer service team for a free consultation.