Supported Independent Living NDIS in Sydney
Home Caring provides NDIS Supported Independent Living in Sydney suburbs, so people with disability can live in the community while receiving all the supports needed for everyday life.
We offer SIL disability group homes in Sydney across a wide range of suburbs. Along with enjoying full support according to your NDIS plan, you’ll be part of a friendly household where you can make friends, learn important skills, and create a routine that works for you. All of our homes are in prime locations in thriving communities, close to public transport, all amenities, education and employment opportunities, and recreation spaces.
We also offer SIL services in your own home, if that is the best option for your needs. Our support workers will visit you and support you with everyday tasks, so you can be as independent as possible.
Our Approach to SIL
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service that enables our clients to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life – with the right support behind them.
Our service approach is:
- Personal – we truly care for the people we support, taking the time to build a trusting relationship that boosts confidence and provides the best environment for support.
- High quality – our services are of the highest standards based on quality measurements. We pay attention to the little things and strive to deliver quality support our clients can trust.
- Individualised – there’s no one size fits all in disability care. Our local team of professional disability workers tailor their SIL services to meet your unique needs and circumstances.
- Empowering – having a positive attitude goes a long way! We’ll be your cheerleader for life, supporting you and cheering you on as you work towards achieving your personal goals.
- Collaborative – we’ll partner with you and your wide support network to deliver great outcomes. We take a multidisciplinary approach to support and consult with others.
- Respectful – you should be in the driver’s seat of your support plan. We help you make informed decisions, values your choices, and always treat you with the respect you deserve.
- Multicultural – our multicultural and bilingual teams cater for a range of cultures and backgrounds. We provide culturally sensitive care that values you as a person.
Home Caring provides Supported Independent Living NDIS in Sydney, across a wide of suburbs. We also offer disability homes in Sydney for those who’d like to live in a supportive community. To find out more about receiving Supported Independent Living services in your area, please get in touch with our friendly team.