Home Caring South Morang provides home care for seniors and people with disability. We support locals in South Morang and other surrounding suburbs in Melbourne.
We deliver our services with compassion, empathy and attention to detail, and truly care about our clients. From help at home and personal care to building skills for independent living, we can help you live life in your own terms.
Home Caring South Morang is a registered Home Care Package and NDIS provider. Get in touch to tailor a care plan to your needs.
Care that meets your cultural needs
We pride ourselves on supporting all Australians. Our carers and support workers provide culturally appropriate care that treats each person with compassion and respect. Whether you require bilingual services, sensitivity towards cultural issues or a carer who understands your unique situation, we are able to help.
For more information or to speak to a home care consultant, please get in touch.
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
- Believe in putting the person first
- Improve people’s lives
- Care about the details
- Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.