Home Caring Adelaide provides compassionate care to seniors and people living with disability in the suburbs of Adelaide.
We believe all Australians deserve to receive the highest standards of care. Our support workers and healthcare professionals will walk alongside you throughout life’s journey, so you can thrive in your own home.
Home Caring Adelaide is a registered provider of Home Care Packages and NDIS plans. If you are unsure how to apply for government funding, please get in touch – we can walk you through the steps and explain the process.
Care that truly puts you first
Home Caring Adelaide provides the highest standards of care from support workers you can trust. We provide all of our services with flexibility, dedication and compassion – all while building a relationship with the people we care for.
Our services include:
Looking for a carer you can trust?
At Home Caring Adelaide, all of our team members undergo rigorous background checks and personal interviews. We perform all of our duties with dedication and attention to detail, so you can feel confident that your loved one is in safe hands.
The Home Caring Mission
Home Caring Adelaide follows a ‘person-first’ culture. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual– we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you– you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen– the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs– Home Caring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence– we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety– we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care– we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.