Home Caring Adelaide provides compassionate care to seniors and people living with disability in Adelaide. We cover a wide range of suburbs with our team of local carers, and we are growing each day.
We’d love to help you stay independent at home, so you can live the life you choose.
We believe all South Australians deserve to receive the highest standards of care. Whether you are a senior in need of a hand or living with a disability, our support workers, carers and healthcare professionals will walk alongside you through life’s journey, so you can thrive in your own home.
Home Caring Adelaide is an NDIS registered service provider and Home Care Package provider. We can provide these services to you, no matter the level of care you need – in your own home with a team you can trust.
If you are just at the start of your care journey and are not sure how to apply for government funding, please get in touch. We are more than happy to walk you through the steps, explain the process and help you understand the eligibility criteria.
Care that truly puts you first
If you’re looking for home care in Adelaide, we provide the highest standards of care from support workers you can trust. We deliver all of our services with flexibility, dedication and compassion – all while building a relationship with the people we care for.
Our services include:
- Aged care – we’ll support you with everyday things so you can live independently at home with peace of mind
- Domestic assistance – this includes help with the housework, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Personal care in Adelaide suburbs – we provide sensitive assistance with tasks like grooming, showering and continence management
- Transport – we can help you attend appointments, visit friends or do your shopping, so you can continue to live independently
- Dementia care in Adelaide suburbs – our support workers are experienced in providing dementia-specific care that helps you maintain quality of life
- Social engagement – we’ll help you find ways to socialise with others, whether you enjoy a cup of coffee and a chat, joining an exercise group or accessing fun senior activities
- Disability care in Adelaide suburbs – we help NDIS participants enjoy their best life with support that matches your needs
- Life skills – we’ll help you regain or build life skills that help you be independent in everyday life
- Therapies – we’ll help you access high quality called health professionals including physiotherapists, podiatrists, exercise physiologists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Clinical care – our Registered Nurses can provide you with clinical care services in your own home
- Palliative care – we’ll support you during this time with high quality, compassionate services, according to your care plan
- Mobility equipment – we can help you access the independent living equipment and aids you need at home
- Respite care – we’ll provide you with support so you can take a break from your caring responsibilities
Help with your NDIS plan
Are you living with a disability and looking for an NDIS provider in Adelaide? We can help provide you with the support and encouragement you need to live independently, reach your goals and enjoy quality of life.
As an NDIS provider in Adelaide, we provide:
All levels of disability support – We cater for a comprehensive range of needs, delivering services ranging from low levels of support that give you a hand, to high level 24/7 support.
Person-centred approach – we base all of our services around the individual, making sure we provide support that is all about you, your preferences and your needs.
Respite services – our experienced and flexible support workers are here to give you a break from your caring responsibilities, whether you need a day a week, or longer to go on holidays
Life skills – we’ll help you build the skills you need to achieve your goals, and take a positive, empowering approach that sees the best in each individual
Social opportunities and day programs – we’ll help you access a community of people to do life with, and give you opportunities to socialise outside of home
Support with your NDIS plan – accessing government support can be overwhelming sometimes. Our client care coordinator will help you access the help you want, so you can get the most out of your plan.
Complex care – our experienced care team and qualified health professionals provide high level support for a wide range of physical needs
Looking for a carer you can trust?
In-home care in Adelaide is all about finding people you can trust. All of our caring team members undergo rigorous background checks and personal interviews. We perform all of our duties with dedication and attention to detail, so you can feel confident that your loved one is in safe hands.
We also care from the heart, making the effort to get to know each of our clients and treat them as we would our own family. Our experienced team will make sure you never feel like you have a stranger in your home. We’ll take the time to build a rapport with you and your family, so you can feel safe and comfortable in a familiar environment.
The Home Caring mission
As a care provider, Home Caring Adelaide follows a ‘person-first’ culture that emphasises choice. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver individual care
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care standards that you signed on for.
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual– we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you– you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen– the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs– Home Caring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence– we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety– we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care– we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.
Do you still have more questions about homecare in Adelaide? Please get in touch for a free consultation. Our friendly team of home care experts are more than happy to help.