Home Care Penrith
HomeCaring Penrith provides personalised home care that you can trust. We believe each of our clients is a valued individual who deserves care that is empowering and relevant to their needs.
Our team of experienced support workers is led by Natasha Okanume, a former social worker with seven years’ experience in the mental health and disability sector.
Natasha is highly experienced in working collaboratively with clients and their support network. She has a thorough knowledge of how the NDIS works, having worked as an NDIS support coordinator for people living with disability. Natasha is passionate about helping people receive the right kind of support, so they can thrive and maintain control over their lives.
What HomeCaring Penrith offers
HomeCaring provides a range of supports and services to people living in the Penrith area and its surrounding suburbs.
New psychosocial recovery services in Penrith
HomeCaring Penrith also provides psychosocial recovery: a new support introduced by the NDIS that helps people with mental health issues.
Our trained psychosocial recovery coach can:
- Enable your recovery
- Support your engagement with the NDIS
- Help you increase your personal capacity and recovery skills, including developing your motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
- Support you with your recovery planning
- Collaborate with broader systems of supports
The Home Caring Mission
HomeCaring Penrith follows a ‘person-first’ culture. Our four values are:
Passion: we are committed to providing an excellent service to the people we care for. We aren’t just about performing tasks and ticking boxes – we put the person first, going above and beyond to deliver high quality care.
Empathy: we truly care about the people we help. Our carers and wider staff are culturally sensitive, compassionate and understanding. They genuinely listen to your needs.
Respect: we believe everyone in Australia deserves a service that enables them to live independently, with dignity and quality of life. We put the person at the centre of our care.
Accountability: we take our care seriously. Compliance, rigorous screening and quality standards are embedded into everything we do. We work hard to ensure we deliver the quality of care that you signed on for.
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual– we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you– you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen– the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs– HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence– we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety– we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care– we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.