Receive full support and enjoy your independence in our spacious SIL home at Kellyville.
Our one-story home, with plenty of space for three participants, offers the perfect mix of individualised support and social engagement. You can enjoy living in a comfortable home with plenty of privacy, but also have plenty of opportunities for making friends, social activities, learning new skills and building capacity.
Our home is staffed 24/7, with a preferred SIL staffing ratio between 1:3 and/or 1:1, depending on the needs of each resident. We cater for a wide range of needs, from no mobility issues to moderate or high support needs.
About Kellyville Ridge
Living in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, you’ll be close to the Metro Rail, plenty of buses (including city bound routes), Rouse Hill Town Centre and local shops. Kellyville Ridge and the surrounding area has plenty of parkland and recreation spaces to enjoy.
SIL with Home Caring
Home Caring’s SIL team meets the individual needs of people with a range of disabilities, crafting supportive and warm homes where people can enjoy a fulfilling life.
We provide help and/or supervision of daily tasks to develop skills, so you can live as independently as possible. Our supports can be provided to an NDIS participant in their home, and in a shared or individual living arrangement.
For more information or to register interest in the
house please call 1300 875 377 today.
Our SIL services at Kellyville Ridge include:
- 24/7 support with an individualised approach
- Medication management and administration
- Mental first aid
- Help with personal care activities, provided with dignity, compassion and respect
- Help building daily living skills with tasks such as preparing meals, cooking and cleaning
- Assistance with behaviour support plans
- Help with household tasks
- Social skills development through activities
- Support with supervision, personal safety and security
- Support for medical appointments, including transportation
- Community access support (e.g. visiting families, attending hydrotherapy sessions)
Please get in touch for more details.