Home Care on the NSW South Coast
Home Caring South Coast provides person-centred care for seniors and people living with disability. Our experienced team of local care professionals provide a range of services along the South Coast of New South Wales, including suburbs such as Jervis Bay, Batemans Bay, Kangaroo Valley, Kiama, Eurobodalla, Merimbula, and the Sapphire Coast.
We focus on flexible care that meets each person’s unique needs. Our personalised service means you’ll be able to build a great partnership with a care team you can trust, and receive support that makes a genuine difference to your daily living.
Our services are:
- Personal – we’ll get to know you and understand your needs
- Flexible – we’ll work around your timetable with flexible hours, and provide care when it suits you
- Collaborative – we’ll work with health professionals and loved ones
- Experienced – our experienced carers and support workers to the highest standards
- High Quality – no matter what care package level you require, we have the expertise to meet your needs
To chat to someone about your care needs or find out if we provide services in your area, please get in touch.