Home Caring Adelaide’s support workers can help you with:
- Personal hygiene (e.g. showering and getting dressed)
- Medication management
- Help with household chores and other independent living skills
- Meal preparation support
- Social skills, activities and hobbies
- Transport support
- Assistance with daily activities and core skills to reach your development goals (e.g. budgeting, time management)
- Employment support
- Help with day trips and community settings
- Support with therapeutic activities from allied health professionals (e.g. physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy)
- Manual handling and mobility support
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Help implementing behavioural support plans
- Respite care
- Help with exercise and outdoor activities
- Education support, including assistance in the classroom
- Support to work towards NDIS goals
- Help with communication
- Mental health support
Need a disability support worker in Adelaide? Home Caring provides a wide range of NDIS support services across Adelaide’s suburbs. We are:
Experienced – our support workers are experienced at providing quality support for a wide range of conditions and disabilities.
Personal – you’re unique, and your care should be too! We offer tailored support that is suited to your particular needs and situation.
Dedicated – we are passionate about helping people with disability enjoy quality of life, by making a positive difference.
Knowledgeable – we stay up to date with ongoing training and are informed of best practice in disability support.
Positive – we always bring a positive mindset to our services, and motivate you to work towards your goals for a happy, healthy life.
Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker in Adelaide North and South who is the best fit for you. For more information, please get in touch.