Our disability support workers provide the following services:
- Personal care activities (e.g. help with bathing, grooming and dressing)
- Medication management
- Domestic care (e.g. help with cleaning and laundry)
- Assistance with shopping and daily life tasks
- Meal preparation assistance and learning how to cook
- Community care – support to participate in community activities (e.g. social events and clubs)
- Transport assistance, and learning how to catch public transport
- Developing communication skills and build relationships
- Basic skill development from an expert team (e.g. budgeting, time management)
- Employment support to help you find meaningful work
- Support with therapeutic activities, such as physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- Manual handling support
- Support for behaviour management
- Respite care so carers can take a break with peace of mind
- Education support, including assistance in the classroom
- Support to develop and pursue personal goals and interest
- Help with communication
- Mental health support
If you’re looking for a disability support worker in Melbourne, as a NDIS disability service provider, Home Caring offers support in a wide range of locations – from major cities to regional areas in greater New South Wales. Here’s what you can expect from us.
Experience – our supportive team is experienced at providing exceptional support for a wide range of health conditions.
Passion – we love what we do, and have a strong desire to help you reach your goals, enjoy quality of life, and get what you want out of life.
Personalised service – we offer individualised support that is specifically tailored to your needs. We can also work with you to create an NDIS plan you’re happy with.
Expertise – we stay up to date with ongoing training, and have a comprehensive knowledge of how to provide support for people with a wide range of disabilities.
A positive mindset – life can be fun! We bring a positive attitude, and motivate you to work towards your goals for a happy, healthy life.
Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker in Melbourne who is the perfect fit. To find out more, please get in touch with our customer service team for a free consultation.