Our support workers in Gold Coast suburbs can assist you with:
- Personal care (e.g. getting changed, bathing and grooming)
- Managing your medication
- Domestic assistance (e.g. laundry and cleaning)
- Meal preparation, including learning how to cook
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Taking part in hobbies and favourite social activities
- Transport support
- Meaningful daily life activities
- Employment and education support (including support at school)
- Travel support with holidays and day trips
- supporting someone with an intellectual impairment
- Implementing exercises from allied health professionals (e.g. physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy)
- Manual handling and mobility support
- Implementing behavioural support plans
- Respite care to give loved ones a break
- Exercise support
- Mental health support
- Meaningful opportunities to learn independent living skills
- 24 hour support
Are you looking for a disability support worker or Registered Nurse on the Gold Coast? Home Caring’s dedicated support workers are experienced at providing personalised care that impacts the lives of people with disability. Here’s what you can expect from us.
An experienced pair of hands – our support workers provide a broad range of services with years of experience supporting people with disability.
Personalised service – we’re passionate about helping people achieve their unique goals. We treat each of our clients as people, and tailor our support to their needs.
Expertise and knowledge – we stay up to date with best practice support, and work to exceptional standards to provide quality support for our clients.
A team you can trust – our support workers are flexible and trustworthy. We turn up on time, provide reliable care so family members get a chance to have a break.
A positive attitude – as your cheerleader for life, we focus on what you can do, support you to reach your goals, and enable you to gain confidence for an independent life.
Need support to live independently? Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker on the Gold Coast who provides professional care services. For more information, please get in touch.