Local expert help is at hand
Home Caring Gold Coast North is a locally-based home care business for those who are elderly, or who are living with a disability. Our team of carers and support workers are:
- Rigorously screened for your peace of mind
- Highly experienced at providing home care
- Trained and up to date with the latest care practices
- Passionate about delivering excellent services
- Carefully matched to our clients, so you can develop a good relationship
- Driven by a love for people and a compassionate approach to care
Our ‘person-first’ caring culture gives us a framework for our service. We:
1. Believe in putting the person first
2. Improve people’s lives
4. Care about the details
5. Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We are sensitive to cultural and family needs – HomeCaring supports people from many different cultures.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.