Who can live in an assisted boarding home?
Assistant boarding homes are available to NDIS participants, or if you are over 65 years old, recipients of government-funded aged care through My Aged Care. For more information on how to qualify for both programs, please get in touch.
Home Caring’s assisted boarding homes
Home Caring offers modern and comfortable assisted boarding homes in various locations around Australia. All of our homes feature:
- Convenient locations close to amenities, public transport, shops and medical care
- Safe, family-like environment designed to feel like home
- Comfortable single furnished rooms, with furniture and appliances
- Accommodation specifically designed to cater for additional needs (e.g. mobility access)
- Access to high quality carers and support workers who put your needs first
- A secure building in a safe community that meets your needs.
While staying in one of our assisted boarding homes, you can also access a range of care services from a local team of experienced and qualified carers, to support you with daily living and help you reach your goals.
This includes care services such as:
- Assistance with personal care tasks such as showering, dressing, toileting and personal care
- Assistance with cooking, food preparation, shopping, diet and nutrition
- Help with building your daily living skills
- Community access through transport services
- Opportunities to join classes, groups and enjoy social activities
- Activities that promote your physical health and mental wellbeing
- Access to medical care at home
- 24 hour care for those who require round the clock support
- Allied health care (e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry)
- Mobility equipment and independent living aids
- Access to a more independent lifestyle so you can enjoy life
The Home Caring philosophy
Where you live should reflect you – including your unique needs, interests and personality. We ensure all of our assisted boarding homes are tailored for the individual, so you feel like you are truly at home.
We also provide flexible and person-centred care that is empathetic, respectful, of a high standard and based on your individual needs. We are responsive to all feedback, and take the time to get to know you, so our services are a good match.
Looking for a boarding house for seniors or people living with disability? Want to find out which locations we cover? Please get in touch to find out more. Our care experts are ready to help.