Recovering from a workplace injury can be an overwhelming experience, both for you and your family. Your recovery is the most important thing, so you can achieve your goals and continue moving forward in life.
That’s why Home Caring is here to help you. As a registered WorkSafe provider, we can provide support, recovery services, help at home and expert care, helping you recover well and stay safe and, if possible, returning safely to work after a workplace accident.
Our WorkCover services include:
- Post-acute care or attendant care support such as personal care, transferring in and out of bed, helping you move around your home after a stay in hospital, help with toileting and grooming
- TAC home services such as housework, laundry, grocery shopping, keeping your home clean and tidy, and preparing meals. Our carers will support you with tasks as you recover, and provide appropriate support as you are able to take on tasks for yourself
- Supported accommodation in a safe and supportive environment. If you find it difficult to live independently without help, we’ll provide appropriate housing where you can recover well and have everything you need
- Disability support services that provide tailored support to help you build your skills, increase your capacity, engage with the community, and regain your independence after a workplace accident
- Independent living aids and specialised equipment such as wheelchairs, bedrails, bathroom rails and non-slip mats, walking frames, hospital beds and lift chairs
- Home modifications so you can live independently and safely in your own home, such as installing handrails in the bathroom, an access ramp where it’s needed, or other safety equipment to help you stay safe
- 24-hour care if you need round the clock support to help you stay safe during the recovery process, we’ll provide supervision from a care professional to ensure you stay safe.
For more information or to inquire about services for you or your loved one, please get in touch. We’re more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Our multidisciplinary team
When it comes to home care and support, we’re the experts. Our locally based teams are experienced and skilled at providing support to a quality standard, with compassion and respect. We’ll take the time to get to know you, understand your needs, and tailor our services accordingly. We can also connect you with allied health professionals, medical professionals, nursing and clinical staff, support workers, mental health professionals, dietitians, occupational therapists, physical therapists and more.
We work closely with your coordinator and GPs to make sure you receive individualised support that helps you rehabilitate well once you are discharged from hospital. We also take the time to understand your situation and your family’s schedule, so your care is exactly what you need. We believe collaborative care gets the best results.
What are WorkSafe providers?
In Australia, service providers play an essential role in supporting workers after they experience a work-related injury. They help improve outcomes for those who have sustained an injury, support them to recover as best they can, and where possible, return safely to work.
If you have been injured at work, you may be able to claim compensation for services to support your recovery and return to work – or longer-term support if you have ongoing need. This includes community nursing, allied health services, occupational rehabilitation, personal care, home modifications, counselling, help with housework, supported accommodation, transport and more.
Depending on your circumstances, some services can be accessed without a referral, while others may require one.
Home Caring is a registered provider with WorkSafe. If you’re looking for WorkSafe providers, we offer quality supports and services based on your individual needs, so you can get on with life. For more information about what compensation you are eligible for and the supports you can access, visit the WorkSafe website.
Do you have questions about WorkSafe registered providers? Or would like to chat to someone in person? Give us a call on 1300 875 377. We’re happy to help.