Supported Independent Living Perth
If you live with disability, having the right team behind you can make all the difference. That’s why Home Caring provides quality support for everyday life, right in your local community. Under the NDIS, this is called Supported Independent Living.
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is an NDIS support that helps people with disability live safely in their own homes. The aim is to provide the support and training you need to live as independently as possible.
Home Caring’s professional support workers and healthcare workers provide quality SIL in suburbs around Perth, to assist with daily living tasks. We offer a personalised service that meets your needs and helps you reach your goals.
Here are some of our SIL NDIS Perth services:
- Personal care (e.g. help with showering and getting dressed)
- 24/7 support and overnight care
- Assistance with transfers
- Medication management
- Learning life skills, such as catching public transport and decision-making
- Assistance with household tasks (e.g. laundry or grocery shopping)
- Social activities
- Learning communication skills
- Meal planning and preparation
- Implementing behaviour support plans
- Transport to appointments and activities
- Organising household rosters and activities
- Support with budgeting and financial management
- Respite care
- NDIS support coordination
- Mobility equipment and independent living aids
Home Caring’s dedicated staff members are tightly screened, well trained, and experienced at providing support for a wide range of conditions. We are passionate about providing quality NDIS SIL in Perth, and helping people achieve a happy, healthy, and meaningful life.