Supported Independent Living Gold Coast
Everyone deserves the chance to live independently, and to access all the support they need.
Home Caring helps people with disability live happily and safely through Supported Independent Living. This is a type of NDIS support that provides participants with the assistance they need at home for daily living tasks, along with opportunities to learn basic life skills.
Our dedicated team of support workers and healthcare professionals serve people in Gold Coast communities with a wide range of Supported Independent Living (SIL) services. With years of experience behind us, we provide empowering and positive support that makes everyday life possible.
Our SIL NDIS Gold Coast services can support you with:
- Personal care tasks, such as showering and dressing
- 24/7 support for peace of mind
- Transferring in and out of bed
- Medication management
- Learning daily living skills
- Household tasks, such as cleaning and laundry
- Developing social skills and making friends
- Group activities with housemates
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Actioning behaviour support plans
- Attending medical appointments
- Supervision, personal safety and security
- Catching public transport
- Managing your household budget and finances
- Planning social activities you enjoy
- Organising household rosters and activities
All of our SIL homes are located in thriving suburbs with plenty of space, close to amenities such as shopping centres, public transport, medical facilities, employment opportunities, parks, recreation spaces and more. It’s a great way to live in the community, close to your family and friends, with all the support you need in quality accommodation.