Looking for an NDIS disability support worker in Perth? Home Caring is here to help.
Our experienced healthcare professionals and support workers can help you with daily tasks, so you can live independently. Best of all, we’re locals. We can connect you with local disability providers, provide tailored support, and work flexibly to your schedule.
- Get personalised NDIS services from a registered service provider with plenty of experience.
- We’ll match you with a support worker who suits your needs and personality.
- Have fun learning valuable skills and doing your favourite activities with friends.
- We serve Australia’s multicultural community, and support people from all backgrounds.
Home Caring Perth’s support workers can help you with:
- Personal care (e.g. showering and getting dressed)
- Medication management
- Help with household chores and other independent living skills
- Meal preparation support
- Social support, activities and hobbies
- Transport support
- Skills development (e.g. budgeting, time management)
- Employment support
- Help with day trips
- Support with therapeutic activities (e.g. physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy)
- Manual handling and mobility support
- Help implementing behavioural support plans
- Respite care
- Help with exercise and outdoor activities
- Education support, including assistance in the classroom
- Support to work towards NDIS goals
- Help with communication
- Mental health support
Need a disability support worker in Perth? Home Caring provides a wide range of services across Perth’s suburbs. We are:
Experienced – our support workers are experienced at providing quality support for a wide range of conditions and disabilities.
Personal – you’re unique, and your care should be too! We offer tailored support that is suited to your particular needs and situation.
Dedicated – we are passionate about helping people with disability enjoy quality of life, and being in charge of their support.
Knowledgeable – we stay up to date with ongoing training and are informed of best practice in disability support.
Positive – we always bring a positive mindset to our services, and motivate you to work towards your goals for a happy, healthy life.
Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker in Perth who is the best fit for you. For more information, please get in touch.