Want to live independently in the community, with all the support you need?
Home Caring provides Supported Independent Living (SIL) in the suburb of Gracemere in Rockhampton, Queensland for NDIS participants. Our spacious and comfortable home is well positioned in a quiet location, within walking distance to the local park and close to all amenities.
We have a Registered Nurse on site to provide clinical support for your health needs. Our qualified team of support carers is available to support you with everyday tasks, while helping you learn life skills to improve your independence.
Our SIL home includes:
- Light open-plan living area
- A spacious kitchen
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (one an ensuite)
- Internal laundry
- Covered outdoor area for entertaining
- Large, fully fenced yard for outdoor living
- Registered Nurse on site
- Great location in a quiet neighbourhood close to all amenities
- A wide range of SIL services tailored to suit your needs
For more information, call Lee-Anne Schofield on
0408 198 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is SIL?
Under the NDIS, Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a type of support that helps you live independently in the community. It includes things like having a support worker help you get dressed in the morning, learning how to do your laundry, 24/7 support, assistance with cooking meals, and learning skills that help you with everyday life. SIL supports participants who have higher needs due to their disability, and who require a significant amount of help throughout the week. You can access Supported Independent Living if you live with other NDIS participants in a group home, or if you live on your own. SIL is funded under the Core Supports category of your NDIS plan.
Home Caring provides NDIS Supported Independent Living in Rockhampton, helping people with disability be part of the community while receiving all the supports they need. Along with enjoying full support according to your NDIS plan, you’ll be part of a friendly household where you can learn important skills, and create a routine that works for you.
Our Approach to SIL
At Home Caring Rockhampton, we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service that enables our clients to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life – with the right support behind them.
Our service approach is:
- Person-centred– we genuinely care for the people we support, taking the time to build a trusting relationship that boosts confidence and provides the best environment for support.
- Professional – our services are of the highest standards based on quality measurements. We pay attention to the little things and strive to deliver quality support our clients can trust.
- Tailored– there’s no one size fits all in disability care. Our local team of professional disability workers tailor their SIL services to provide individualised assistance.
- Enabling – a positive mindset goes a long way! We’ll be your cheerleader for life, supporting you and cheering you on as you work towards achieving your personal goals.
- Collaborative – we’ll work with you (and your wider support network) to help you achieve your goals. We take a multidisciplinary approach to disability care.
- Respectful– you are in the driver’s seat of your support plan. We help you make informed decisions, values your choices, and take feedback on board.