What Senior and Disability Care Services do you offer?
We offer four home care packages, depending on the level of care and support you need. For example, our Home Care Level One Packages offer simplistic, day-to-day support for seniors and disabled individuals who simply need a helping hand around their homes. For example, if you’re a keen gardener, we can help keep your vegetable patch in top condition, or ensure you’ve got a hot meal on your table each evening.
Level Four Packages are the most comprehensive, and are geared towards adults with chronic conditions. For example, each of our staff are highly-trained in this area, meaning they’re able to support patients with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other complex conditions.
Home Care Packages Kaleen.
The services covered in our Home Care Packages, as discussed above, vary on a person-to-person basis. This is because we believe that your plan should be as unique as you are – as this means that all of your individual needs are met during our time together.
This means you can enlist our help as often, or infrequently as you like, or sign up for our services such as:
- Home modifications. This service is particularly important when it comes to disability care, ensuring that your home remains an accessible, safe space.
- Social outings. Seniors and disabled individuals are more likely to deal with isolation than others, which can lead to a variety of health and well-being complications. Our social outings remedy this by providing them with a chance to get out, explore and make friends.
- As an NDIS Service provider, we know how important it is to make any appointments on time. However, as good transport links can be hard to find for disabled individuals and seniors, many feel confined to their homes. Our transportation services are here to help you get from A – B!
- Medication Management. Whether you’re dealing with a chronic condition, or simply getting older, you must manage your medication carefully. Failure to do so could lead to a significant health risk. Our services are designed to help you track your medication, ensuring that you never run out of a prescription.
- Personal Care. Our Home Care Services Kaleen and Disability Care Kaleen services also factor in the need for good personal care. This means you no longer have to worry about slipping in the shower, or managing your hygiene, as we’re on hand to assist wherever it is needed.
- Exercise support. Getting moving again can bring around many benefits for adults of all ages and abilities. This is because it promotes good mental health, and can lower a variety of health complications. We can provide you with the support you need to transition into a healthy exercise routine.
Looking for an NDIS Registered Provider Kaleen? Get in touch today!
Whether you’re a senior hoping to age in place at the home you’ve lived in for years or are dealing with any form of disability, we’re here to help. We want to ensure that you can continue to call your home your own – so that you can maintain your freedom and independence, while still receiving excellent healthcare.
We believe that this vision will enable you to live life to its fullest, making the most of every opportunity that comes your way – and we’d love nothing more than to make this a reality. So, whether you’re looking for daily support around your home, or more comprehensive care for yourself or a loved one, please do not hesitate to get in touch today.
A member of our team will be happy to talk you through our extensive Home Care Packages Kaleen and surrounding areas or answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.