Disability Services in Sydney
Home Caring provides disability support in Sydney that helps people enjoy an independent life. If you are living with disability, our experienced healthcare professionals and support workers can support you in a wide variety of ways – both in the comfort of your home and out in the community. Whether you need personal care, help with the housework, or transport to activities, we’ve got you covered.
As a NDIS registered provider, we’ll also help you use your funding effectively, so you can achieve your goals and enjoy quality of life.
Our disability support services in Sydney include:
- Personal care (e.g. showering and dressing)
- Nursing care for medical conditions
- 24/7 support for complex needs
- Help with daily chores (e.g. laundry and cleaning)
- Assistive technology (e.g. wheelchairs and communication devices)
- Allied health therapy (e.g. occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy)
- Home modifications (e.g. rails and ceiling hoists)
- Support for social skills, participation and community engagement
- Support coordination to help you manage your NDIS services
- Help with employment (e.g. job coaching and assistance with applications)
- Transport to get you to appointments and activities
- Respite care
- Meal preparation support
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (disability housing and group homes)
- Learning skills for life (e.g. how to public transport)
- Education support
- Behaviour management support
- Support for your physical health and mental wellbeing
- Vehicle modifications
- Early childhood development support
- Home and garden maintenance
- Paediatric support at home
- NDIS plan management
Home Caring is an industry expert when it comes to disability care in the home and community environment.
We’re unique from other providers, as we provide tailored care from local teams in your area. Our support workers are from the communities they serve, and are best placed to provide flexible, personalised support that is well suited to your needs.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Exceptional support – we deliver disability support to the highest standard, based on strict quality controls. Our support workers are rigorously screened, fully qualified and highly experienced at providing quality services.
Flexibility – we understand how important your lifestyle is. We’ll provide services at a time that suits you and fit in with your family schedule, so you can get on with everyday life. We’ll also adapt our services to your changing needs, so you can be supported even if your circumstances change.
Personalised service – you’re a person, not a task to be completed. We take the time to get to know you, listen to you, and understand your needs. Together, we’ll create a support plan that you’ll love – one that makes a genuine difference to everyday life.
Consistent support workers – you should always feel safe and comfortable with the people in your home. We will provide you with a consistent team, so you can get to know your support team never feel like there’s a stranger in your space.
Positivity – having a positive attitude can make a huge difference to everyday life. No matter what you’re going through, we’ll help you meet life’s challenges head on, and empower you to be as independent as possible in everyday life.
Compassion and respect – everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We provide all of our services with care, empathy and compassion, so you always feel heard and valued. We’ll empower you to take an active role in your support.
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) is a government-funded program in Australia that provides support services to people living with disability. It is designed to help people live as independently as possible, and includes a broad range of supports like assistive technology, therapy, personal care, help with finding a job, transport, and the opportunity to learn new skills.
The NDIS has a person-centred approach to support, which means each participant is able to make their own decisions and be in charge of their services. People have the power to choose what services they receive, who they receive it from, and what goals they would like to achieve in life. Registered providers work with participants to help them achieve their goals, in a way that suits them best.
Home Caring provides personalised NDIS disability care in Sydney. We’ll work with you to create a support plan that not only makes the most of your funding, but enables you to thrive in life. To find out more, please get in touch with our customer care team. We’re more than happy to help.