Professional, reliable home care in Camberwell
If you have a loved one who is desperate to stay at home, but they’re finding day to day life tough, enlisting the help of a home care provider could make all the difference. At Home Caring, we provide an extensive range of services that are designed to encourage and promote independence while enabling clients to continue living at home. If you’re searching for professional, reliable home care in Camberwell, we have an expert team of caregivers on hand to help.
What are the benefits of in home care in Camberwell?
We know that for many people, it can be distressing to think about their parents or grandparents getting to an age where they need help around the house or additional support. Most older people have a desire to stay at home for as long as possible, and Home Care provides an array of services that enable them to achieve this objective. In Home care support services can benefit both clients and their families. As a son, a daughter, a grandchild or a sibling, you want to make sure that you’re making the right choice, and we promise you that you can trust us to deliver. Here are just some of the benefits of Home Caring domiciliary care in Camberwell:
- Promoting independent living in a comfortable, safe and familiar setting: we know all too well that there’s no place like home, but sometimes, life at home can become difficult when you have underlying health issues, or your mobility or dexterity are compromised. At Home Caring, our flexible packages are designed to promote independence at the same time as making sure the home is a safe and comfortable environment for the individual.
- Enabling you to live smarter: we understand that life can be hectic, especially if you’re trying to care for a loved one at the same time as holding down a job or raising children. Our home care services allow you to live smarter, eliminating stress and enabling you to make the most of quality time with family and friends.
- Access to highly-skilled, trained caregivers: we have a team of expert caregivers on hand to provide a host of services, including basic personal care, dementia care, and palliative and respite care. Whether you need assistance with washing and dressing or you have a relative that requires 24-hour care, we will put together a group of carers with the relevant expertise and experience.
- Improving quality of life: people who struggle to get and about and those who find it difficult to move around, get ready and take good care of themselves can often feel low and isolated. Our home care services improve and enhance quality of life, restoring confidence and dignity and preventing loneliness.
Our Camberwell home care services
At Home Caring, we have many years of experience in providing in home care for clients with a range of different requirements, and we offer a diverse range of services. From basic personal hygiene and help with preparing meals to advanced nursing and specialist dementia care, we can put together a care package that is tailored to your needs.
Our services include:
Domiciliary care in Camberwell
Our domiciliary care services allow individuals to live at home with the support and assistance of trained caregivers. Services range from personal care and basic nursing to help with shopping, light housework and arranging community activities or days out. If you have a relative who needs help with getting ready in the mornings or cooking meals, or your loved one requires assistance with bathing or taking medication, we can help. We provide a flexible schedule, with a range of options from hourly visits to 24-hour care available.
Dementia care in Camberwell
Dementia affects hundreds of thousands of Australians, and it can be incredibly difficult to live with both for the individual and their family and friends. Dementia causes a varied range of symptoms, and often, no two days are the same. At what is a very distressing time, Home Caring is here to provide practical and emotional support, specialist nursing, and therapies that are designed to boost memory recall and help clients to make positive associations with prompts and triggers like music and photographs. We have caregivers who have expertise and advanced training in dementia care, and we’re also here to support loved ones. We provide a selection of services for clients with dementia, including personal care, nursing and help with socialisation, and we can also offer music and memory therapy, reminiscence therapy and validation therapy. These therapies are proven to help dementia sufferers to remember specific events or moments, and they can also facilitate calm and relaxation. We understand that familiarity is key when caring for clients with dementia, and we aim to ensure continuity of care by arranging for a small group of carers to visit each individual client.
Disability care in Camberwell
Home Caring is an approved NDIS provider with several years of experience in providing in home disability care. As well as offering a wide range of home care services, we will also help you to source and access the best services for your loved one to ensure that you get more from your funding. We can create packages that focus on mastering daily tasks, and we can also organise day programmes and outings to encourage socialisation and inclusion.
In the final stages of life, comfort is crucial. Our highly-trained palliative care teams work alongside health professionals and hospice staff to deliver first-class palliative care in Camberwell. At this time, when emotions run high, and every second is precious, we’re on hand to support our clients, as well as their relatives and friends. We go the extra mile to manage pain, promote comfort and enhance quality of life, and we also provide companionship. We respect our clients, and we do everything to preserve dignity and respect the wishes and preferences of the individual.
If you’re caring for a family member who has dementia or a terminal illness, life can be extraordinarily tough. As well as caring for clients, we’re also here to support and assist friends and family. We understand that finding the time to take a break or even to have a night off to catch up on sleep can seem impossible. We provide respite care in Camberwell to enable you to enjoy some downtime and to ensure you’re able to make the most of the time you spend with your loved one. We know that being away from a family member who is sick can be scary and upsetting, and you can trust us to look after your loved one as we would our own.
Why choose Home Caring?
If you’re looking for a home care provider, it’s natural to want to ensure you make the right decision. You might be wondering what makes Home Caring different? We pride ourselves on delivering unbeatable standards of care and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do.
Here are some of the main reasons we think you should choose Home Caring:
- Our team: we have a team of experienced caregivers, which has been put together using a stringent recruitment system. We don’t just look at qualifications and training. We also get to know candidates to make sure that they have the right character traits and attributes to deliver the outcomes we promise. We look for caring, gentle, patient, compassionate, understanding, driven, and dedicated individuals who fit in with the Home Caring ethos.
- Our flexible, tailored care packages: having worked with clients for many years, we understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to in home care, and this is why we offer flexible, tailored care packages. We want to ensure we meet the requirements of a care plan, but we also want to go above and beyond to make our clients feel comfortable and happy. It’s crucial to us to deliver a person-centred service, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure every client feels special. We adjust and modify care packages to respond to changes in physical and mental health, and we offer everything from hourly calls to round-the-clock care.
- Our track record: we are an approved NDIS and aged care provider, and we have an excellent track record. We are very proud to have extremely high client satisfaction rates, and nothing makes us happier than receiving positive feedback from clients and their families.
- Specialist services: we provide an extensive selection of in home care services, including domiciliary and disability care, dementia care, and respite and palliative care. Whatever your needs, we can come up with a bespoke care package for you.
- Affordability: we provide government-funded home care services.
Contact us today to find out more
If you’re looking for a Camberwell home care provider you can trust, why not contact Home Caring today? We can discuss your requirements in more detail and arrange a complimentary consultation, which will provide us with the information we need to start putting a tailored care package together. Speak to one of our friendly team today on 1300 875 377.