Home Caring Revesby’s stylish Supported Independent Living (SIL) home is now available for NDIS participants in Sydney’s south-west. With 24/7 in-home care, an experienced support team, a wide range of services and large private bedrooms, you’ll enjoy living in a peaceful environment with all the support you need to thrive.
This spacious property features:
- Large private bedrooms
- Modern, fully furnished kitchen and bathroom
- Shared recreation area and open plan living, perfect for relaxing
- Peaceful, quiet and friendly neighbourhood
- Large and accessible rooms and corridor for easy movement
- Big backyard for recreation and entertaining
- Light-filled and contemporary space
- Air conditioning and WiFi
- Quality appliances and parking available
Enjoy living in a great location in Sydney’s thriving south-west, close to amenities such as shops, recreation spaces, and public transport.
For more information or to register your interest, please call
0428 784 008 or email email@example.com.
Our SIL Team
Home Caring Revesby’s experienced SIL disability care team is ready to assist housemates with daily tasks such as personal care, household chores, and daily tasks.
We provide empowering and compassionate support that helps develops each person’s skills. With our Supported Independent Living NDIS support, you’ll build the confidence you need to live independently, and reach your personal goals.
Our SIL NDIS team provides:
- 24/7 support with an individualised approach
- Medication management and administration
- Personal care assistance (e.g. help with getting dressed, toileting and showering) with dignity and respect
- Support with implementing behaviour support plans
- Assistance with preparing nutritious meals and cooking
- Support with housework and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Help building daily living skills
What is SIL?
NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a type of NDIS support that helps individuals live as independently as possible. NDIS SIL programs, delivered by SIL providers, are typically tailored to each person’s unique needs, and include supports such as personal care, meal planning and preparation transportation, medication management, nursing care, and help with household chores.