Our support workers in Sunshine Coast suburbs can assist you with:
- Personal care (e.g. getting changed, bathing and grooming)
- Managing your medication
- Domestic assistance (e.g. laundry and cleaning)
- Meal preparation, including learning how to cook
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Taking part in hobbies and favourite social activities
- Transport support
- Clinical care with Registered Nurses on our team
- Daily living activities
- Employment and education support
- Support when travelling or on holidays
- Therapy exercises (e.g. physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy)
- Manual handling and mobility support
- Implementing behavioural support plans
- Respite care for peace of mind
- Exercise and mental health support
- Opportunities to learn independent living skills
- 24 hour support
Need a Registered Nurse or disability support worker on the Sunshine Coast? We’ve got you covered. Home Caring’s dedicated teams are experienced at providing holistic care that makes a genuine difference to your life. We are:
Experienced – our team provides quality of care using best practice methods and wisdom gained from years of experience.
Personal – we treat you as a person of value, tailor our support to your everyday life, and take the time to get to know you personally.
Reliable – flexible, trustworthy and honest, we provide reliable care that you can count on, no matter what your circumstances are.
Positive – as your cheerleader for life, we encourage you each day! We build on what you can do, and support you to reach your personal goals, no matter what level of care you need.
Need support to live independently? Home Caring can help you find an NDIS disability support worker on the Sunshine Coast who provides professional care services. For more information, please get in touch.